Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coaches Corner: MS Hockey Coach Stone




Coach Stone Interview

Ben G-What is the best pre-game warmup?
Coach Stone- Anything that can get your heart rate up and gets you loose.

Ben G Do you have any tips for beginners?
Coach Stone- Skate as much as possible.

Ben GWhat are your goals for the team?
Coach Stone- To be better in February than we were in November

Ben G What are the team’s strengths and weaknesses?
Coach Stone- Strengths: we have many young players. Weaknesses: lack of skill

Ben G Who did you play for back in the day?
Coach Stone- When I was younger I played for Delmont. I was also part of the first hockey team here at EA, and continued to play club hockey in college. After college I continued to play in various men’s leagues.

Ben G What do you have to say about last year’s Championship loss?
Coach Stone- I am really proud of the team

Ben G What is your favorite hockey team?
Coach Stone- The Flyers. I have season tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment